Vernazza Apartments in Kissimmee, FL brings upscale living to the heart of this Kissimmee neighborhood and was built with the environment in mind. This LEED certified community is smoke free and offers elevator access to 8 unique floor plans with a stylish, modern design and quality finishes.
The complete amenity package offers something for everyone. Relax by the resort style pool after work and grill a delicious meal at the summer kitchen, watch the sun set from the lakefront pier, or take advantage of the fully equipped gym with Fitness on Demand open 24/7.
Whether you're looking to be close to the theme parks, a major medical hub or the airport, this community in Kissimmee is conveniently located and offers easy access to all the major highways. And with some of the best shopping, dining, and entertainment just steps away at The LOOP, you don't have to go far to enjoy some fun away from home.
- Spend your day off relaxing by the resort style pool complete with open air pavilions, lounges, and lake views. Cook up a family meal at the summer kitchen with gas grills and plenty of seating.
- The clubhouse offers a cyber cafe, game room, resident lounge, and gourmet kitchen, perfect for catching up on work, hanging out with friends or getting together for resident events with your neighbors.
- Enjoy an evening at home watching the sun set from the resident lounge on the covered lakefront pier.
- Get a full body workout at the 24-hour fitness center with free weights, cardio, and weight training equipment. Head to the yoga and spin studio and choose a personalized workout with Fitness on Demand.
- This pet friendly community has two pet parks for your furry friend to let out some energy off the leash. Head over the the pet spa afterward for some well deserved pampering.
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Air conditioned interior hallways and elevators in every building make for the perfect entrance to your new home. Choose from a variety of 1, 2, or 3 bedroom floor plans.
- Enjoy stylish and convenient touches like wood style flooring throughout with plush carpeted bedrooms, full-size washers and dryers, ceiling fans in the living room, and an upgraded lighting package.
- Chef-inspired kitchens with sleek finishes you'll love: Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gray subway tile backsplash and deep farmhouse-style sinks.
- Spa-inspired bathrooms feature granite countertops, spacious soaking tubs, extra large vanities, ample drawer and cabinet space, and linen closets.
- Be sure to ask the leasing team about add-on upgrades like private garages, storage units, and beautiful lake views.
||School District of Osceola County
||Walt Disney World
Kissimmee is best known for being right next door to Orlando’s theme parks and tourist destinations like Walt Disney World and Universal Studios. In fact, this area was exclusively rural up until the Walt Disney World resort opened in the adjacent neighborhood of Lake Buena Vista in 1971. After that, tourism became Kissimmee’s most lucrative business, and the community continues to thrive on the tourism industry.Learn more about Kissimmee
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of 407apartments.com or any of our advertising partners.
Ready to check out Vernazza? Take a self-guided tour through the 360 videos below, and give the leasing team a call with any questions about your tour or how to apply online!
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom (776 Square Feet)
Sports & Gaming Lounge