Olivia Blitchington is a Florida girl through and through, having grown up in the small town of Middleburg, FL. While working in cosmetics, she quickly realized her passion for client relations and marketing. Fired up by her desire to learn, she set off to pursue her bachelor's degree in advertising at the University of Florida, with a focus in business management. While attending school, Olivia also hit the ground running with an advertising internship for iLS network. She fell in love with the idea of helping renters find their perfect apartment, so she officially joined the iLS network team as a Market Director.
Never one to shy away from a challenge, Olivia loves using her creative side to find solutions and achieve her goals. Having relocated to a totally new city for college, she understands the value of finding an apartment that meets one's lifestyle and budget, and that there are many factors to consider when moving to a new town and finding the perfect place to live is extremely personal and important.
In her free time, Olivia enjoys weekend getaways to the beach or springs, spending time with friends and camping with her family on the Suwanee River. She has also caught the travel bug and is always looking for her next adventure.
Fun facts about Olivia:
- She loves a great craigslist find and is an avid collector of mid-century design and décor. Her entire apartment is furnished with items from the late '60s and '70s, from suede couches to fringed swag lamps. It's totally groovy!
- She's an adventurous eater who will try ANY food at least once. While traveling in Italy she even tried lampredotto, also known as the fourth stomach of a cow. (She doesn't recommend it!)
- She loves Netflix documentaries - even the boring ones!
- She has a Himalayan cat named Orsino. He's one of a kind with a mane and a fluffy ball tail.
- She loves having a first-floor apartment with a patio for cook outs with the neighbors. Plus, she needs a spot to enjoy the outdoors and grow her hot pepper plants!