These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of 407apartments.com or any of our advertising partners.
Yes, there are tons of townhome apartments in Orlando! Making a decision about your next home can be challenging, but it is very important that you take your time to make a really good choice. The last thing you'd want to happen is to sign a lease somewhere and you move in only to find you don't like it or it doesn't work for you.
If you're considering a townhome or loft style apartment in Orlando, here are some benefits that we think you'll love:
- Feel at home: Townhomes or lofts are the great choices especially if you're going for that "home" feeling in your rental. It is very much like having your own home in the sense of style, space and there is traditionally no one above or below, you creating the same sense of privacy a house would have.
- Spacious Layouts: Thanks to multi-level floor plans, lofts and townhomes are known to feel considerably more large and spacious compared to typical square, straight or "L" apartment floor plans. With family members or roommates spread out between the first and second level, you'll feel like you have more space.
- Design Possibilities: Townhomes and lofts are a designer's dream. Because of the ample space, there are tons of interior design possibilities. One of the most joyful parts of moving into a new place is making it your own and with the freedom of a large area, the sky is the limit!
- Private Yard: Many townhome apartments feature a private yard with a back door for easy access. You can make this space your own and add an outdoor seating area, and if you're looking for a pet friendly apartment in Orlando you'll surely enjoy the convenience when its time to take the dog out. There's nothing like having great times grilling and chatting it up with your friends on a bright sunny day or relaxing while gardening beautiful flowers or yummy veggies right in your private yard.
- Bright Natural light: There is nothing I love more than a naturally lit home. Townhomes and lofts have a tendency to have great natural lighting because of the location, tall ceilings, and ample space. Natural light is great because it can make your space feel more spacious and you'll save a bit on your monthly energy bill. A bright home is a happy home.
- No Neighbors below: Get togethers are fun and exciting, but sometimes having to be considerate of neighbors below can be a bit of a hassle. In townhomes and lofts, there are no neighbors to worry about above or below!
- Attached Garages: Living in Florida can take a toll on your car. Pollen, bugs, and leaves leave our cars dirty, require more frequent washes and sometimes may even damage exterior paint. Having a private garage is the ultimate Florida convenience, because the space will keep your car out of the elements, and can even keep you dry when you leave the house during the frequent afternoon showers. You can also find apartments that are a typical apartment with private garages in Orlando, so those are worth checking out as well if this feature is important to you.
- Room to Spread Out: Moving into a small apartment with three roommates can sometimes be a challenge, especially if you crave alone time to relax and meditate. The rooms in townhomes are typically more spread out, sometimes even with bedrooms split between the first and second floors So, when you crave that time to read that great book or catch up on that Netflix series you won't have to worry about listening to your roommate's jam sessions.