Get out and explore Orlando with your friends and family, and then come home to a nice relaxing swim in this gorgeous resort-style pool.
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of 407apartments.com or any of our advertising partners.
Full Sail University is in beautiful Winter Park, one of the most vibrant areas of Orlando. It's popular with families, students, and young professionals. Shaded with stately oaks, the neighborhood has tasty dining as well as charming boutiques.
Whether you're looking for some rich morning-after partying grub or a nice place to take family visiting from out of town, you're sure to find a brunch spot on this list that has something for everyone.
Brunch Places Near Full Sail
- Farm and Haus – Located in the East End Market, this charming café is open 7 days a week for your brunching pleasure. Chow down on their decadent biscuit breakfast sandwich, the giant Southwest Hash Bowl, or fresh chorizo and roasted sweet potatoes.
- The Stubborn Mule – Treat yourself to some high-calorie delights at this upscale bistro. Don't miss the "Who Woke Up First?" a ridiculous fried chicken breast with gouda cheese and bacon, served between two Krispy Kreme donuts. Mimosas and all your favorite morning cocktails are also available.
- Maxine's on Shine – A trendy place to take visitors, this Downtown Orlando landmark is family-owned and has a stellar brunch service with strolling musicians. Start with crab cakes, move on to stout braised brisket, and complement all that with a giant spicy artisanal Bloody Mary.
- Briarpatch Restaurant – Family-friendly and an icon of Winter Park, Briarpatch serves a delightful menu of fresh local ingredients, homemade pastry, and creative dishes like breakfast carnitas, bourbon pork belly and waffles, or a monstrously delicious blue cheese and bacon jam burger.
- White Wolf Café – Whatever you're in the mood for, you'll find something to tickle your fancy at the White Wolf. Go to town on something relatively healthy like their massive steak salad, or indulge in the Hangover Burger, topped with hash browns, cheddar, and a fried egg.
- Luke's Kitchen and Bar – A bit of a hike up to Maitland, the short drive is worth it for the exquisite plates. Dive into baked oysters, loaded hash browns, homemade pierogi and quiche, or a sparkling blueberry Bellini.
- Hamilton's Kitchen – Situated in a luxury boutique hotel, this is an ideal place to take visitors to Winter Park. Elegant yet unpretentious, you'll adore the bacon, shrimp and grits, waffles with cardamom mascarpone whipped cream, or a vast farmhouse platter with all your favorites.
- Keke's Breakfast Café – A local chain, you can find a Keke's that's convenient to you. Simple and no frills, this is a great place for parents. Pull up a big booth and nom on immense pancake stacks, thick paninis, and omelets stuffed with loads of cheese, meat, and veg.
- The Boheme – The Sunday Jazz Brunch here is fun, fancy, and sophisticated. Make a reservation and experience a mind-blowing array of culinary delights, like a seafood and shellfish display, charcuterie, prime rib carving station, and unlimited mimosas.
- Café Tu Tu Tango – Another ideal place for out-of-town visitors, this quirky tapas restaurant on International Drive has plenty of personality. Relax on the patio while you watch artists at work and snack on plates like stuffed piquillo peppers, ceviche, smoked Thai spareribs, and jerk chicken skewers.
- The Hampton Social – Not far from the Convention Center, the Social is an airy casual restaurant with a beachside atmosphere. Indulge in crab and shrimp bruschetta, lobster rolls, the refreshing Sunrise Beach Bowl, or your choice of delightful, handcrafted cocktails.
This isn't even close to being a comprehensive list of fab brunch spots around your Full Sail apartment. Follow 407Apartments for more top tips on getting the most out of your time in Orlando!