Relax by the pool after a delightful sampling of the best margaritas near your Orlando apartment!
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of 407apartments.com or any of our advertising partners.
Searching for the best margaritas conveniently close to your Orlando apartment? We can help! When enjoyed responsibly, nothing is more refreshing than a well-crafted margarita. Please don't drink and drive.
Invented sometime in the late 1930s (the history is murky), this delightfully sweet and tangy drink is made from good tequila, lime juice, and Cointreau or Triple Sec, to add a burst of citrus flavor. As with pretty much everything, the quality of the ingredients is key.
Where there's a margarita, there are usually tacos. Yay, tacos! Begin your quest through the neighborhoods of Orlando and discover all the best ‘ritas this city has to offer!
Downtown & Winter Park
- Wall Street Cantina – Located close to a selection of dope Downtown Orlando apartments on North Orange, Wall Street is famous for their Three Amigos Special – a margarita presented with a Mexican cerveza and an additional shot of tequila. Build a nice cushion for that with a braised brisket torta or roasted mushroom quesadilla.
- Reyes Mezcaleria – If you want real mezcal and authentic regional Mexican cuisine, this is the place. Offering an incredible Happy Hour Tuesdays through Sundays from 4pm to 7pm, their margaritas are to die for – and you must try the barbacoa huarache.
- White Wolf Café & Bar – Not a Mexican place – however, this bistro on Orange Avenue does serve up one of the most iconic margaritas in town. Made from fresh agave syrup instead of sour mix, these tasty adult beverages will definitely make you smile. White Wolf also has a spicy bacon margarita if you are feeling frisky.
- Mi Casa Tequila Taquería – Right down the road from the best Orlando apartments near Universal Studios, this upscale cantina features guacamole prepared fresh at your table, a baked tortilla pie for two that puts regular nachos to shame, and nicely sized margaritas with top-shelf tequila and fresh Florida lime juice.
- El Patron Restaurante Mexicano – Yes, craft margaritas are totally a thing, and you deserve one immediately. Try the Prickly Pear or Cucumber-Jalapeno, or the classic Presidente style. Wash that down with some flautas de pollo, tamales, or the Salmon Zarandeado, with sweet plantains.
- Uncle Julio's Mexican From Scratch – Featuring a different fresh fruit flavor every month, these margaritas are serious business. Enjoy the El Jefe, the boss margarita that's hand-shaken right at your table.
Metrowest and Northwest Orlando
- Agave Azul Orlando – Nestled in one of Orlando's most friendly neighborhoods, this cocina Mexicana has a stupefying selection of delectable and potent margaritas. The Rico Suave has an elegant watermelon twist, and the Millonaria is a complete experience with aged liqueurs and 24K gold flake.
- Earls Kitchen + Bar – Again, this isn't a Mexican restaurant, but they DO have some extremely talented bartenders and a collection of fine tequila and mezcal. Sample the Pineapple Mezcal Sour, a coconut mint margarita, or a straight-up classic. Earl's also serves brunch and a sexy list of signature house cocktails.
Don't Miss Out on These!
- Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar – Right near Interstate 4, Rocco's has a ridiculous tequila menu, including Anejo varieties aged up to three years in oak casks, and some of the rarest and expensive tequila available.
- Don Julio Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar & Ceviche Bar – With a name like that, it's got to be good! Situated close to Windermere apartments, this creative margarita list is waiting to be enjoyed. Check out the Paradise Margarita, El Chapo, or Purple, then stuff your face with some authentic Mexican street corn.
- Garibaldi Mexican Cuisine – This exquisite café and bar has enormous, decadent cocktails and mind-blowing plates. Have the Xocolat Mezcalerita if you're feeling bold, or the Grande Cadillac if your thirst is quite large. Then treat yourself to a fried banana Chimichanga or homemade tres leches.
If you're a fan of Mexican-inspired eats, tacos, and margaritas, then rejoice – the best ones in town are mere steps away from your Orlando apartment! Keep checking 407Apartments for more hot tips on where to find the very finest food and drinks.