Don't miss AAGO's 2017 Lease-a-Palooza!
At 407apartments, we believe education is a vital part of the apartment industry. This is why we're proud to be a presenting sponsor at Lease-a-Palooza for the 6th year in a row!
Lease-a-Palooza is coming to a brand new location at the Church Street Ballroom on Wednesday, October 18, 2017. Leading industry professionals will take part in fast-paced, 15-minute INGITE sessions from 8 subject matter experts leading to the grand finale, a full afternoon session with Alex Jackiw. Leasing Professionals, Managers, and Marketing Team Members will leave inspired and full of the latest tips, tricks, and trends.
Don't delay, get your tickets before they sell out!
Register at AAGO.org
2017 IGNITE Sessions
- “100,000” foot view of customer service – taught by Geyson Rosario, Southwest Airlines
- Top technology tips, tricks, trends – taught by Russ Webb, Atlanta and Georgia Apartment Associations
- Online Reputation Management – taught by Maria Filippone, Peak Campus Housing
- Storytelling – taught by Dana Pate, Matrix Residential
- Emerging trends for social media/marketing – taught by Charity Zeirtan, BG Multifamily
- Digital Marketing – taught by Eric Clark, Greystar
- Marketing and Sales-going old school!! – taught byVirginia Love, Waterton Residential
- Today’s customer-what do they want??? – taught by Mark Howell, Waypoint Residential
2016 Lease-A-Palooza Highlights
We brought the 407apartments video crew out to capture the fun at AAGO's 2016 Lease-a-Palooza. Check out the highlight reel for a recap of last year's fun!